Wednesday, March 19, 2008

random thoughts

A laughing baby is the best. When I picture Asher in my head, like if I'm not with him at that moment, I picture his big smile and cartoony half-moon eyes. The pout can be pretty gosh darn cute as well, but then you have to try not to laugh because he's upset. When he's laughing, you can just laugh with him and bask in the joy.

*********************************************************

Before I quit my job, laundry was the bane of my existence. Really, for as far back as I can remember. But for some reason, now that I am home all the time, laundry has become my chore of choice. I mean, having my own washer and dryer helps, of course. And I have to do the diaper laundry about every other day. But it just doesn't seem like such a big deal to me anymore. It's the chore I do to avoid other chores, like doing the dishes or cleaning any other part of the house!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's how I've always felt about laundry! Better than sweeping or mopping or something...
Plus, with laundry, you can get a whole bunch done all at once.

e.b. said...

Hey, one chore at a time.