Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day, etc.

How about I write this post backwards in time?

Today there was a brief bout of fussiness, and I said to Asher, "Are you hungry? Are you tired? Are you misanthropic?" I don't even know why I said that, it just came out, LOL :)

Yesterday was St. Patty's Day, but we didn't do anything special. I dressed Asher in a shirt that Nana Carolyn bought for him that for some reason has shamrocks on it.



Sunday was a good day. First, I got to go to yoga because Brent didn't go to church in the morning. I haven't been going to the Saturday class because it's too early. The Sunday class is at 10 AM, which is much more managable, but I can only go if Brent is home. Then we took a family trip to the Raynham flea market. It was fun, and I spent $15 total on the following:

$2 for admission for Brent and me
$1 for two homemade cookies (one peanutbutter, one chocolate chocolate chip)
$7 for a little sterling and opal Jewish star pendant
$3 for a black leather belt
$2 for two dremel polishing bits

The cookies were yummy. I really like the star of David pendant because it's tiny and opal is Asher's birthstone. The dealer wasn't sure if the opal was real or not, but it looks firey blue. It didn't have a chain, so I put it on a black satin cord and I'm wearing it as a choker.


The belt is for the jeans I bought a couple of weeks ago, it has 2 spokes (?) and 2 rows of eyelet holes all the way around, and it turns out that the spokes scratched the wood of the top drawer on the changing table/dresser in Asher's room because that's where my waist hits when I change his diaper. That kind of sucks, but oh well. Things can't stay perfect forever when you have kids anyway!


Asher also enjoyed his new Switch-a-Roos toys. See:




No comments: