Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mommy had class today and my babysitter, Vanessa, was sick, so I got to go to work with Daddy this morning. I was so tired that I slept the entire time Mommy was in class and Daddy was working. When Mom came to get me, she brought her schoolmate friend Tanya C. to visit. I liked her so I gave her big smiles. Mommy tried to feed me with that milk mumu, and it was so fun to look at I could barely concentrate on eating! I also got to say hello to all of Daddy's coworkers. Then Mommy took me home on the loud and shakey train, so I dozed in and out of sleep again.

Later in the day I was very fussy because I couldn't poop. I cried about it pretty bad. Finally I fell asleep and Mom got to nap. Then a little while after eating again, I made a big poopy! Mommy was so happy for me.

No comments: