Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello Blog world!

Hi my name is Asher Isaac. I'm 3 months and 3 days old today. I've been meaning to start this blog for a while now, but couldn't think of a cool enough name for the site. I owe a shout out to my friend Rudy for coming up with the name for my blog, and my nickname, "Awesome Asher." When I post here, my text will be all in italics. When my mommy writes a post, her text will be plain, like this. Stay tuned for pictures, videos (as soon as I get a youtube account!) and details of my development.

4 comments:

hrseber said...

Thanks for the shout out bro!
You Rock!
-Rudy

Anonymous said...

Sure,I am Asher's 'Grandma Ro',so I rave about him automatically,but this excerpt shows how truely awesomely smart our boy is!
Before Asher's 3 month mark I was visiting,& along with Mommy & Daddy's friend Bonni,we were all watching how cute Asher was, playing on a blankie on his bedroom floor.
I,of course,said how smart & fast he was,& so as a teasing challange of sorts,Daddy Brent said from the glider/rocker chair across the room from us- "let's see"...& he proceeded to 'ask'- "Asher,where is Grandma Ro?" as I stood between Mommy & Bonni,each to the right & left of me with a foot or so of space separating us, happily looking down upon him.
To all of our surprises,Asher turned from Daddy's direction towards us,looked right at me,and beamed his infamous smile at me & quickly raised & lowered his right arm towards me as if to point me out!He dropped his arm & looked back towards Brent as if to say'there she is daddy'.No exaggeration,pure truth,lol. Bless this bright babyboo,...he showed us!...

Mariss said...

Yay for babies! I'm excited to read about Asher's "progress"!!

Holly said...

Asher, you are very handsome!