Sunday, January 27, 2008

Milk Mumu

Friday I got to use my milk mumu nursing cover for the first time in public. Well, it was semi-public, I was in a lounge at Sargent (my school) and only a couple people passed through while I was in there. But it was very convenient not to worry about having too much exposed. When I first got the cover, a gift from Susan, I tried it out in the house. Asher just played with it, flailing his arms and exposing me despite the cover's purpose! But while we were out, I think he was too concerned with eating to play around. I still need to get the adjustment of the neck strap right, and it's kind of hard to do while it's on me and I'm nursing, so I need to adjust it at another time. The terry corner is cool, although I didn't actually use it because I had a diaper for a burp cloth; but I was thinking they should put a terry corner on each side so you can use one no matter which side the baby is on. Anyway, I like it and I think the pattern is cool. I think Marissa would like the funky Japanese pattern because it's got bright colors and lots going on. Brent says it looks like an apron, but so what?! I say, Thanks Susan!!

1 comment:

Mariss said...

I'm slightly not getting how this works, but I dig it as an apron ;) Great pattern. Glad you're doing well with the breastfeeding--heard it can be tough!

To answer your question, yes, I knit continental. It is much quicker for ribbing. Have a great weekend!