Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Boo hoo hoo, the Patriots lost the superbowl :( I am not broken up about it, but Rudy was pretty upset. However, he could only be so sad in the company of Awesome Asher.

Asher donned his "Future Quarterback" PJs that Jim and Karina sent him:


I was caught with food in my mouth, but disguised it with a not too goofy smile:



And during the game Rudy had a fun time with Asher, trying to give him some competition in the fist-eating contest:


Despite the Patriots' loss, we all had a fun time. Everyone loved Asher in all his goodness and cuteness.


1 comment:

Mariss said...

I have a feeling that this will become a regular comment from me:

"Oh, my gosh, he is soooo cute!!!!!!!!"

I was rooting for the Patriots, as it was my brother's favorite team. But the Giants played so well in those last few minutes, that I couldn't help but be proud of the athleticism ;)

Looks like you got the pictures working!