Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicco Polly Highchair

I assembled the highchair today, because even though Asher isn't eating solid foods yet, I thought he might like to sit up in it. Here's a phrase I never thought I would read (from the instruction manual):

"Fit the rigid crotch strap to the tray...The design of the crotch strap attachment only allows one type of assembly operation."

and then...

" ! WARNING - Always fit the rigid crotch strap to the tray before fitting the tray to the Highchair. Once the rigid crotch strap has been fitted, it must never be removed."

Anyway, it wasn't hard to assemble, and Asher seems to really enjoy being in it so far! Here are some pictures and video from my phone camera. The quality is crappier since the good digital camera is still in Brent's bag from the weekend.









Oh, and the highchair matches our stroller and car seat ;)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have never seen such a plush high chair. Looks like it's made by Lazy Boy...lol.